Dermal fillers are a highly popular and widely used skin rejuvenation treatment with the potential to restore youth and vitality to your overall appearance. If you live in Pasadena or any of the surrounding areas, our team at Parfaire can use one of our many dermal fillers to help you achieve a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
Continue reading to learn more about how dermal fillers work, and how you can book a consultation with us to discuss your many available treatment options.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments that can be used to plump and add volume to various areas of the face. They can also reduce visible signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and hollow or uneven facial contours. Fillers are a minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment that can be conveniently performed in a matter of minutes in an outpatient setting at a medical day spa or skin rejuvenation clinic.
There are several brands of dermal fillers available—each of which contains a unique formulation of ingredients that rejuvenate your skin and facial features. At Parfaire, we offer the following dermal fillers:
- Juvederm Pasadena, a hyaluronic acid-based filler that adds moisture back into your skin to make it plumper, fuller, and firmer.
- Juvederm Volbella can add volume to the lips to enhance your pout and minimize the appearance of lines around the mouth.
- Juvederm Voluma, which can plump and restore volume and definition to your cheeks, chin, and jawline.
- Radiesse contains naturally occurring ions that stimulate your body’s collagen production to fill out your face and promote younger, healthier-looking skin.
- Restylane, a hyaluronic acid-based filler that plumps the lips and stimulates your body’s natural collagen and elastin production.
- Sculptra, which contains a synthetic substance called poly-L-lactic acid that boosts collagen production to reduce the appearance of lines, folds, and wrinkles.
What Can Dermal Fillers Do?
Dermal fillers are a minimally invasive way to get fresher, more youthful-looking skin without undergoing cosmetic surgical procedures such as a facelift or eyelift surgery. This skin treatment can:
- Plump up thin lips
- Enhance facial contours that may be shallow, uneven, or irregular
- Minimize fine lines, creases, folds, and wrinkles
- Fill in and improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Reduce under-eye shadows
- Restore volume to areas with thin, sagging, or drooping skin
If you’re not entirely sure whether dermal fillers can address your skin concerns, our team at Parfaire is more than happy to evaluate the appearance of your skin and recommend the best dermal filler for you. We may even recommend alternate or additional skin rejuvenation treatments that can help you achieve your ideal look.
Why Would I Need Dermal Fillers In Pasadena?
Pasadena, California, has a higher number of sunny days in the year than many other U.S. cities. The climate in Pasadena is relatively comfortable and mild all year long, which is why many residents and visitors to this area tend to spend lots of time outdoors in the sun.
Without proper skin protection, excess sun exposure can lead to sunburn and skin damage that pronounces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and thinning, sagging skin. If these types of skin woes are affecting your appearance and confidence, dermal fillers may be your ideal solution to reversing these common signs of aging and repairing sun damage. Furthermore, dermal fillers produce long-lasting results that require you to visit our clinic no more than two times per year to get more attractive, youthful-looking skin.
What Happens During a Dermal Filler Appointment?
Our dermal filler appointments usually take no longer than 15 minutes. First, we’ll review your medical history and discuss conditions such as allergies that could potentially interfere with your treatment and results. Next, we’ll ask you about over-the-counter or prescription medicines you are using that may cause or prolong bruising.
Before we administer any injectables, one of our skin treatment specialists will apply a topical anesthetic to your face to numb any pain you may feel during the injection. Then, we’ll inject the dermal filler into the areas of your face to be treated. You can resume your usual activities immediately following your appointment, though it’s possible you may experience some minor bruising and swelling that normally resolves within a few days.
Where To Find Dermal Fillers In Pasadena
Parfaire is located at 101 S. Madison Avenue in Pasadena and offers a wide range of skin rejuvenation treatments including dermal fillers, microneedling, and skin tightening. Contact us today at 626-361-4258 to schedule an appointment or request a consultation online to learn more about whether you’re an ideal candidate for our dermal fillers and skin rejuvenation procedures.